Wednesday, April 13, 2011

More music, please.

All of my recent posts have been about music.
I think it's just that time of year
when music is the perfect escape from everything.
I'm like obsessed with it right now.
"It" being music. Every kind.

Last night, this morning, and all day today
I have been listening to this song.
Literally all day,
(it's playing for the 100th time as I type this),
and it's easily one of the most beautiful songs I've ever heard.

I just barely looked up the video,
and my first thought was,
"This is the worst music video I've ever seen."
Then I realized that it conveys exactly what the
song is trying to express.
So, it's perfect.



I feel like this song is applicable to not only dating relationships,
but any type of relationship that we encounter in life.
You can use it in any circumstance that you truly love someone.

Have you ever felt like that?
That you can be the best thing for someone,
but they just don't see it?

"The winds of change are blowing wild and free;
you ain't seen nothing like me yet."

Yeah, Bob Dylan has felt like that too, apparently.

And he's felt like this:
"I could make you happy, make your dreams come true;
nothing that I wouldn't do.
Go to the ends of the earth for you,
to make you feel my love."

2 comments: