Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I added some towels to my crutches,

and they feel much better.
Hopefully the broken blood vessels under
my arms will start to heal.
Also, crutches glamour shot:


Fun. 
Those crutches are set for someone who is 5'11".
Which is funny.
But not as funny as me
opting to limp around the whole weekend,
rather than carry around those torture sticks,
But walking from the couch to
the kitchen multiple times required little walking.
I did get to take a little visit downtown
on Saturday afternoon, which was a treat.
I keep forgetting how many winnas
there are hangin' out on TRAX.
Trains stations are where you can meet
new friends; or your new rapist.

Anyway, there are only two weeks of school left.
Wut?
That's right.
Countemonetwo.


Also, blog titles seriously never fail to mock
my intelligence or creativity levels.
I can never think of any.
Titles are dumb.

No comments:

Post a Comment