Sunday, April 24, 2011

I usually steal my neighbor's WiFi,

but for some reason,
it is non-existent this evening.
So, I'm confined to an uncomfortable, straight-back
desk chair and wired internet
while I wait for 6 emails full of pictures to send.


I've probably been sitting here for 30 minutes.
Why do I have to sit at my computer
and watch those emails send
rather than spend those 30 minutes doing
something more worth while?
Good question.

Probably because finals are over,
I have these 4 days
to relax and not worry about school,
and because wasting time feels dang good.
But if we're being honest,
even if I was still in school, and even if I
did have a lot to accomplish,
I would still probably sit here and
watch that little blue email
bar slowly fill itself up.

Almost there....

No comments:

Post a Comment