Tuesday, April 19, 2011

It's definitely finals week,

and finals, as everyone well knows,
do weird things to you.
We all have our coping mechanisms.
One of mine just happens to be
accidentally staying up until 3am,
taking self-timed pictures in
front of my apartment complex
with some pals who happen to
have the same philosophies that I do.
Never mind that I had already
faked going to bed 3 times
the night these pictures were taken.






Another great coping mechanism is telling yourself
that you're going to go to bed no later than 11pm,
because of your 7am final the next morning,
but then accidentally playing
jacks until past midnight.
Jacks. Really?
How do college students come up with these things?
Mostly, how did I end up playing jacks?
On a more important note,
I discovered that I have an
uncanny knack for that game.
Also, what is my problem?

No comments:

Post a Comment