Monday, March 18, 2013

It's annual.

It's the third week in March. The third week in March is always tough, much like beef jerky, or taffy that's a little too old. I just get hit with this wave of complacency and the only solution I can ever come up with is to go on a trip.

So I'm sitting here researching options for this weekend. And when I get all researched out, I take a break and read a book that has nothing to do with school. And then I wander into the kitchen and eat whatever is sitting out on the counter, which right now is some 2-day-old brownies and some bananas. Then I think, "I wonder what would happen if I baked some bananas into some brownies." Then I think, "I'll probably never know." 

Then I convince myself that school really does matter and that I need to start working on my take-home test and maybe get a head start on those end-of-semester papers. But those aren't due until the end of the semester, so I think I'll go running now.  Just kidding. I think I'll buy a hammock.

1 comment:

  1. I wish you could hear the slow clap I want to give this post.

    AMEN. To every part.

    xo

    ReplyDelete