Sunday, March 3, 2013

A beautiful weekend in the mountains.

It's never too cold to spend some time in the wilderness. So I did. Turns out, camping in 4 feet of snow is actually a lot of work. That same 4 feet of snow makes using the outdoor restroom challenging, but I'm a pretty firm believer in opposition in all things, so it worked.

I'm always reminded of how beautiful this world is when I make an effort to spend some time in it, and I wish I could live in the forest.

I thought about getting another job this summer, but this weekend I realized, why would I do that? Aside from all the important ones, having fun is my number one priority. Also, I hope I look back on my life and think, "Man, that was funny."

So here's to an upcoming summer of fun, and to a beautiful, sunny, snowy, sunburned weekend.













No comments:

Post a Comment