Monday, March 19, 2012

Ask me if I'm ever going inside again.

Because, listen. I'm not. Not after a day like today.
Sometimes you just have to skip out on everything 
that matters in life and just get outta dodge.
As if I needed an excuse to sluff life for a day.
Beautiful mountains, fresh powder, and sunshine > anything else.

I went a little insta crazy and I'm not sorry about it.

After a couple runs, we decided to just "post up" on the slope. Or whatever.

Most of the time we were shredding by ourselves in the powder and the woods.
But we made sure not to lose each other by constantly singing lines from 
"What's My Name" and "Turn My Swag On."
"Das tight" was a commonly-used phrase throughout the afternoon as well.
A couple straight shots through the trees turned a little disastrous, 
but ask me if I'm mad about it. I'm not. Not even a little bit.

I wouldn't even blame you for thinking that this day couldn't get any better,
because that's what I thought, until I pulled onto the highway from the Sundance turnoff, and saw the Heber highway sign.

Probably just pulled a uie on the highway real quick
and drove up to Heber for some Tony's Tacos.
And ask me if we karaoked to Toby, Shania, Rascal Flatts and Brooks & Dunn all the way home. It's the American way.

Maybe I'll ski today and then hike in the sunshine and red rocks in 4 days.
Okay, I will. Fine.

Utah > anything else. 

1 comment: