Friday, January 27, 2012

Late night mexican food is never a good idea.

Yesterday was another one spent in the deep bowels of the SWKT. The computer labs down there have become a regular meeting spot for me and myself, and Ally. It's pretty fun. My friend Karissa has been trying to find me down there for days. 

"Do you have to be CPR certified to work down there? Because I feel like, if someone were to stop breathing, the only ones who could resuscitate them would be a fellow student in the pit..."

Maybe that's why the computer labs share a floor with the College of Nursing. 

In other news, Ally and I missed PBT two weeks ago. But we remembered yesterday, and Jeff halfway joined us, so everything turned out alright. 


The focus of this picture is that pen (it's real). 
But actually, it should be Ally's impressive concentration.


For our 328 class, Ally and I carry around a flash drive. Our TA hasn't taught us anything yet in our lab, but he keeps telling us to "get organized." So we both carry around our matching Transcend flash drives to maintain an acceptable level of organization. 

There is a little bit of a bump in our friendship, though, because my dog chewed up the lid to my flash drive, and Ally never lets me borrow hers. Not even to try it on and remember the good old days when Trudy had a lid to cover its storage unit. We fought about it a little yesterday, and I then I tricked Ally into thinking my Transcend was hers. So mine got to have a lid for a little while. But those jokes never last long, and when you push a joke too far, it just becomes a little embarrassing.

2 comments:

  1. And The Biggest Understatement of The Year Award goes to Taylor Berhow, for "There is a little bit of a bump in our friendship."
    Pull a Transcend stunt like that again and I'm done.

    (Great job in church today. <3)

    ReplyDelete